award-winning WRITER. DIRECTOR.

... and they're coming to YOUR house!
Yes, the Muggs are back! Mugg's Movers -- a webseries we did back in 2011 -- has been revived recently thanks to the Cinematography Practicums at NYFA. I've been lucky enough to write and direct two new episodes, which are now being edited and -- with any luck -- color corrected (volunteers, anyone?). They're shot with student crews and feature Muggs vets Becky Feldman and John Whitaker plus newcomers Holger Moncada, Zack Sayenko, Kat Katanakis and Daniel Reano-Koven. Never heard of Mugg's Movers?! Shame on you! Go right now to www.muggsmovers.com
Be prepared to take a pop quiz.

Comments

01/06/2016 9:07pm

I want to make a drastic change in my career and venture into the film industry. I want to be a movie director. It would be great to have a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Filmmaking or a BA in Media Studies to equip me with the necessary knowledge and skills I need but I don’t have enough time and budget for such full courses. I am looking for a film academy that offers short term programs, perhaps a one year program in filmmaking, screenwriting, or cinematography will do. Then maybe later, I will just upgrade and sharpen my skills and learn more about filmmaking through workshops and specialized short courses.

06/27/2016 1:54am

Thanks for sharing, I am glad.

09/15/2016 4:54am

They are just the way they should be. You cant blame a dog for bitting1

09/20/2016 6:48am

John Mayer - Daughters (m?sica para ouvir e letra da m?sica com legenda)! So fathers be good to your daughters / Daughters will like as if you do / Ladies ...

This is a really interesting writing piece; you're a good blogger. What are thoughts about what we do? Let us know if you're interested in our services - we'll tell you then how it works exactly. Thank you for your attention!

the companionship that has caught fire mutual confidence It is loyalty through good quality and bad times. It settles for less than faultlessness and makes allowance for creature being weakness.

03/17/2016 12:29am

I'm prepared and ready to take a pop quiz! ;)

04/04/2016 12:35am

Overdoing anything defeats the very purpose of such action. So, Too much of anything is good for nothing.

04/18/2016 10:26pm

Are they really coming into my house?!

04/24/2016 9:43am

Yeah! Exactly is didn’t like these products at all. They are very tall and nasty. The purpose of my visit on this website is to get knowledge and information about the various important topics of my research. I am very grateful for the admin of this site who always post best material on it.

04/28/2016 2:08am

When I was a teenager, I was really amazed on how the movie turned out to be really good and sold millions of tickets. Because of my curiosity, I want to become a film director. I watched award-winning movies and I jot down notes to garner ideas. When I saw this article, I became more excited because the people mentioned are already knowledgeable in the film industry and are probably just like me when they were an aspiring film director. Someday, I would be just like them.

05/23/2016 5:01am

In every religion all the people tell us the importance of that very religion so every religion has its own significance for human being. In the Kristina religion they have learned that to kill him self in the name of God is compulsory for every Kristina but with the new generation this inhuman custom can be finished and the children can lead to a natural life.

06/12/2016 10:45pm

I'm fully ready for a pop quiz!

01/07/2017 8:28am

Numerous people may surmise that having a poor record as a consumer naturally implies that no advances of any generous size are accessible. This is not really the situation. Systems exist for you to arrive a considerable credit, even up to $30,000.

01/08/2017 9:26pm

Known as "perpetual" financing, this sort of credit requires another application, and you'll need to pay shutting costs and different charges. Now and again, you can get a mix of a development advance and changeless financing so a moment application and additional arrangement of expenses is not required.

01/13/2017 2:56am

Yes, however just for the sum you have effectively paid off on you contract. There is a sure kind of advance you have to apply for called a moment charge mortgage holder credit, with first charge advances for individuals who possess their property inside and out.

01/15/2017 7:06am

In addition, to use as insurance, resources and property ought to have a market esteem. For example: home, arrive, private and business locales, auto, house, archives are some promptly acknowledged insurance. Secured individual advances dependably take after delayed type of repayment timetable, that extend from 10-25 years.

03/05/2017 11:13pm

Most of educational information over different kinds of blogs do not such supportive as supportive all the points of this blog. You need not to find any other platform to verify the data stated here.

04/03/2017 3:50pm

Exaggerating anything nullifies the very point of such activity. Along these lines, Too quite a bit of anything is useful in vain.

Alison Marek

received her MFA in film directing from New York University. Her thesis, "The Playground," was sponsored by a grant from Showtime Networks Inc. and broadcast extensively on their channels. Her short film "The Three-Body Solution" was sponsored by a grant from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation and won the Director's Award at the Hearts & Minds Film Festival. She has also been nominated for a Los Angeles Emmy Award and received a Gold Aurora Award and Bronze Telly Award for public service announcements she has written or directed. She currently teaches directing at New York Film Academy in Los Angeles, runs the video dept. and promotions for TDmonthly.com and is developing her first feature film. She lives in Los Angeles with two cats, too many toys, and dozens of voices in her head that she will translate for your amusement.